Palmer as an organization has experienced good financial health for many years due to the agencies commitment to best practices and continuous improvement models. We’ve had six years of consecutive, positive operating margins while revenues have varied only slightly. In addition, the efficient use of staff and programmatic revenues have given Palmer opportunities to strengthen staff competencies and grow cash reserves during troubled times and an ever changing economy.
Below are just a few of Palmer’s more recent programmatic results. All outcome measurements are based on unduplicated client counts, unless otherwise noted.
Measures of Success
Adolescent Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Adolescent clients served – 268
- Assessment for adolescents – 216
- Admissions – 79
- 56% increased their level of functioning
Tulsa Women and Children?s Center residential program
- Women and children served – 308
- Screenings for women needing services – 81
- Women admitted – 29
- Children admitted – 38
- Mother and child relational reunifications – 11
- 60% of mothers successfully completed their treatment program
To receive a full copy of Palmer’s Report Card please contact Executive Director? via email at email@example.com or by phone at 918-832-7764.