Palmer’s mission is to provide quality, compassionate treatment for substance abuse and addiction which promotes sustained recovery for adolescents, women and their families; to include those with co-occurring mental health conditions.
Palmer’s program goals and objectives include:
- Increase community awareness on the services we provide to promote recovery and addiction treatment,
- Increase the percentage of consumers successfully completing their treatment goals,
- Increase staff and consumer satisfaction by continuing to embrace a positive cultural environment which will promote recovery and respect to all, and,
- Continued progress in trauma informed and co-occurring capable services.
Below are just a few of Palmer’s more recent programmatic results. All outcome measurements are based on unduplicated client counts, unless otherwise noted.
2017 – Measures of Success
Adolescent Outpatient Treatment Programs
- 884 total clients served
- 663 student assessments for treatment services
- 123 student admissions
- 51% successfully completed their treatment program
- 93% had a reduction in days absent from school
Tulsa Women and Children’s Center residential program
- 508 total clients served
- 134 mothers admitted
- 200 children served including 14 babies born
- 174 family members attended Sunday Family Group Therapy
- 64 mother and child relational reunifications
- 65% of mothers successfully completed their treatment program
- 88% experienced a reduction in substance use
- 84% maintained abstinence from substance use
- 80% increased their level of social, occupational & psychological functioning
- 100% had a reduction in the number of arrests
To receive a full copy of Palmer’s 2018 Report Card please contact Liz Neas via email at email@example.com or by phone at 918-832-7764.