Palmer’s mission is to provide quality, compassionate treatment for substance abuse and addiction which promotes sustained recovery for adolescents, women and their families; to include those with co-occurring mental health conditions.
Palmer’s 2013 program goals and objectives include:
- Increase community awareness on the services we provide to promote recovery and addiction treatment,
- Increase the percentage of consumers successfully completing their treatment goals,
- Increase staff and consumer satisfaction by continuing to embrace a positive cultural environment which will promote recovery and respect to all, and,
- Continued progress in trauma informed and co-occurring capable services.
Below are just a few of Palmer’s more recent programmatic results. All outcome measurements are based on unduplicated client counts, unless otherwise noted.
2013 – Measures of Success
Adolescent Outpatient Treatment Programs
- 1,503 total clients served
- 421 student assessments for treatment services
- 116 student admissions
- 79% of students increased their level of social and psychological functioning
- 58% successfully completed their treatment program
- 94% had a reduction in days absent from school
Tulsa Women and Children’s Center residential program
- 729 total clients served
- 194 screenings for women needing services with 409 accompanying children
- 78 mothers admitted
- 104 children admitted including 9 babies born
- 126 family members attended Sunday Family Group Therapy
- 73 mother and child relational reunifications
- 52% of mothers successfully completed their treatment program
- 93% experienced a reduction in substance use
- 84% maintained abstinence from substance use
- 83% increased their level of social, occupational & psychological functioning
- 96% increased their attendance in self-help programs
- 100% had a reduction in the number of arrests
To receive a full copy of Palmer’s 2015 Report Card please contact Stephanie Haddock via email at Shaddock@palmer-tulsa.org or by phone at 918-832-7764 x226.
To download Palmer’s 2013-2015 Strategic Plan please click here.